Description : Software Engineering - Python. Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.. Location : Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
We are looking to hire a Software Engineer in BA to work in our Workflow Automation development team helping our Credit business. Workflow Automation is an effort within Credit to produce low or no-code delivery of innovative trader-facing datasets and workflows, as well as tools to enable publication of new workflows over time.
Development is done in Athena, our strategic risk, pricing, and trade management platform created at JP Morgan and is designed to enable rapid innovation. It is a Python based platform that offers Technologists, Quantitative Analysts and Risk Managers a cross-asset portfolio of models, frameworks and tools to use in building financial applications
- Develop robust, performant pricing, trading and risk systems including building new applications & enriching existing applications using the most suitable technology choices. Align development with the overall Credit trading strategy.
- Work across entire software development lifecycle - requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, deployment, handover to operate teams.
- Work closely with the Trading, Operations and Quant teams to develop pricing, data and analytic components in Python/Athena
- Enhance the team by demonstrating best practice throughout the software development lifecycle: testing, code review, accurate status reporting, focus on application resilience and "silent running".
- A diverse, inclusive and flexible environment.
- Direct Exposure to a strategic technology platform that spans multiple functions and asset classes
- Fast paced, dynamic environment with significant opportunities for career growth
- Close partnership with the Credit business including the possibility of direct and frequent interaction with senior business stakeholders.
- Strong analytical development skills, solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and experience in real-time, high performance areas.
- Writing tests, object modelling and refactoring. Experience of agile.
- Creative, quick-thinking, pragmatic, with an aptitude for solving problems with technology and an ability to quickly translate requirements into a sound technical design and implementation.
- Proven organizational skills, decisive priority management, strong teamwork ethic, excellent verbal & written communication skills.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.