Description : Software Engineering - UI Lead eTrading. Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.. Location : Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Credit Technology is focused on delivering best in class technology solutions to the Credit Trading business where JP Morgan is a market leader. We are a team of around 300 people globally that partner closely with the quant research group and face off directly to the trading desks. Our core strength is providing technical expertise and software development skills that directly affect the ability of our business to generate revenue and remain the dominant player in the market. We are committed to hiring the brightest and best technical experts and in return can offer roles with direct trading and quant interaction on projects from electronic and algorithmic trading to grid based computation of real-time risk metrics.
For this role, we are looking someone to lead UI development on J.P. Morgan Markets eXecute platform, J.P. Morgan's award winning FX, Commodities and Rates Single Dealer Platform on Desktop, Web and Mobile.
- Develop robust, performant pricing, trading and risk systems including building new applications & enriching existing applications using the most suitable technology choices. Align development with the overall Credit trading strategy.
- Work across entire software development lifecycle - requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, deployment, handover to operate teams.
- Enhance the team by demonstrating best practice throughout the software development lifecycle: testing, code review, accurate status reporting, focus on application resilience and "silent running".
- A diverse, inclusive and flexible environment.
- Direct Exposure to a strategic technology platform that spans multiple functions and asset classes
- Fast paced, dynamic environment with significant opportunities for career growth
- Close partnership with the Credit business including the possibility of direct and frequent interaction with senior business stakeholders.
- Strong analytical development skills, solid understanding of computer science
- Writing tests, object modelling and refactoring
- Creative, quick-thinking, pragmatic, with an aptitude for solving problems with technology and an ability to quickly translate requirements into a sound technical design and implementation.
- Strong teamwork ethic, excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will likely be qualified to degree level in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and relevant experience
- 5+ years of application development experience
- Proficiency in web-based technologies, realtime data applications
- Understanding of software design patterns and how to apply them to build maintainable code
- Good oral and written communications skills in English with the ability to be highly effective with both technical and business partners
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, while maintaining attention to detail
- A desire to learn more about the Credit BusinessJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.