Description : CIB - LATAM ASSET SERVICING - Analyst. Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.. Location : Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Securities Processing Operations provides back office support to the investment bank business across multiple products, businesses and client segments across the wholesale bank. Key services include providing operational support across various business lines such as Global Custody, Corporate Actions, Trade Settlements, Mutual Funds, Margin, Retirements and a number of other functions that are all part of the Securities Operations.
The Securities Processing hub in Buenos Aires is being established to support our clients in the Western Hemisphere in the same time zone, working along side the other hub locations in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
In this role responsibilities may include monitoring, analyzing, and processing transactions via numerous proprietary and vendor systems. You will be responsible for facilitating the accurate and timely settlement of securities transactions across domestic and international markets. You will also be responsible for monitoring and mitigating risk across the overall operational process and trade life cycle, which will also see you building partnership(s) with other strategic J.P. Morgan locations, clients and vendors.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal team members, as well as with other teams within the firm
- Prioritize tasks and assignments to meet deadlines, and escalate concerns to direct manager
- Demonstrate familiarity and competence with departmental and team procedures and applicable systems
- Recommend adjustments and improvements to departmental and team procedures and applicable system enhancements
- Strong analytical, prioritization, organizational, and time management skills
- Problem solving / issue resolution skills as well as customer service skills
- Team player with the ability to work productively within a group
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced Level of written and oral English Skills (used on daily basis)
- Client/Customer focus. Prioritize workload and be able to address Stakeholders inquiries in a prompt and accurate manner.
- Able to deal with deadlines to meet the daily Cut Offs.
- Able to quickly adapt to different scenarios as per the internal client requirements and potential Industry changes.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.