Description : Presentations Specialist. Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.. Location : Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university including: Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Marketing and/or any other related career.
- Customer service, consulting and negotiation experience.
- Experience with applications including: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Bilingual / Advanced English skills
- Analytical skills & critical thinking
- Microsoft Office Package
Scope of responsibilities
- Responsible for processing, coordinating and executing daily workflow and team deliverables
₋Produces deliverables based on agreed departmental procedures
₋Responsible for leading/delivering discrete portion of project/process
₋May lead team of people
- Can create complex customized templates and cover pages for marketing pitches and roadshow presentations following corporate branding guidelines
- Promotes a high level of client satisfaction by managing expectations and delegating work as appropriate for functional area
- Follows and enforces confidentiality and security of information guidelines within team
- Actively seeks opportunities to improve processes, services, and client satisfaction
- Assists in training of staff
- Partners with management to address pertinent issues concerning day-to-day operations
Work shift: Sundays to Thursdays, 3:00 pm - 12:00 amJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.