Description : BACC - Trade Support - Analyst. Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.. Location : Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
As a Trading Services Analyst, you will be providing middle office support to the SPG Whole Loan Trading business. The business buys, sells/securitizes mortgage loans. Operations team located in BA provides end-to-end support from the time of bid, trade, settlement, life of loan and to eventually the relevant exit strategy. Candidate will be responsible for assisting and processing the daily activities of purchases, sales and repurchases of the Whole Loans Trading Business. Candidate should be able to deal with large amounts of data. Understanding of mortgage loan products, their respective parameters and loan modifications will be needed to perform certain functions. Candidate must possess strong analytical and technical skills and be able to prepare, analyze and resolve system and loan breaks with limited or no supervision.
Essential Job Functions
Processes purchases/sales/repurchases in SBO.NET
- Support the trade desk for loan data analysis and scrubbing for bid data tapes
- Support the operations team in analyzing loans for original parameters or modified terms and update systems accordingly
- Support transaction management by verifying accuracy of funding memos with trade counterparts and coordinate the completion of post settlement activities including cash differences and servicer transfers
- Identify, research, report and resolve loan breaks in daily/weekly/monthly intervals.
- Improve, enhance or design new break reports as necessary to control business or regulatory risk.
- Prepare and analyze complex management reporting data and/or related queries
- Perform multiple functions/queries on various systems
- Analyze and define efficient, cost effective solutions that support user business processes and functional requirements on projects
- Write clear and complete detailed business requirement specifications
- Liaison for IT and SBO related projects for upgrades/enhancements or bug fixes
- Develop User Acceptance Test plans as needed and conduct the tests according to plan
- Demonstrate professional behavior and teamwork, is punctual, dependable and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Accept other duties as assigned
- Degreed professional (Accounting, Finance, Economy) required
- Minimum 1-2 years related experience
- Previous general ledger and financial systems experience helpful
- Strong logical/analytical mindset, with the ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo
- Process flow understanding, including ability to understand current flows and linkage between systems and think how the process can be improved/streamlined
- Previous experience in Finance industry is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate query writing skills a plus
- Knowledge of Intelligent Automation tools a plus (e.g. Xceptor, Alteryx...)
- BA or BS degree required
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.