Description : HR Global Employee Support - Benefits Administrator Associate. Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.. Location : Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
- Administers the company's benefits program (medical and life insurance)
- Manage benefits vendors.
- Produce benefits inputs for payroll purposes
- Stays up-to-date on changing policies, technologies, services and local regulations.
- Control and review all benefits invoices
- Assisting in obtaining the data necessary for benefit studies, regular audits and timely submission of required government filings
- Answer employee queries and concerns related to benefits
- Update and keep employee records digitize
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field
- +4 years of progressive experience as a Benefit Administrator or related area
- Verbal and written English proficiency
- Strong analytical, trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Highly organized, able to manage competing priorities in a fast paced-environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal relationship and team worker.
- Experience in process improvement, especially in ensuring quality, control and compliance
- Strong understanding of labor laws in Argentina.
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR/Payroll systems,SAP desired
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.