Description : Data Scientist. Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.. Location : Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Data Science teams at JPMorgan combine cutting edge artificial intelligence techniques with the company's unique data assets to optimize the business decisions we make. In this role, you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions of multi-faceted programs to optimize performance across the firm and guide the organization into a data-driven culture. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists from all over the world dedicated to developing high quality data science products, challenging each other, and growing together in their careers
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
BS/BA degree in STEM/IT related field or equivalent experience
- Advanced understanding of statics and linear algebra - including experience with exploratory analysis, machine learning, and algorithmic design
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets and agile methodologies
- Strong development skills in programming languages such as python, spark, and SQL
- Self-motivated and life time learner looking to research, explore, and develop new skills and knowledge
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Ability to combine a deep understanding of business strategies with the quantitative methods and drive business decisions
- Experience with Spark, deep learning, and NLP a plus
- Higher education in STEM related field a plus
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our
Team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.